Monday 10 August 2015

...don't worry...be happy...

...i love august! growing up, i remember hating the month, as it inevitably signalled that "back to school" was the ever looming little black cloud.  silly me, I was so focused on what was to come, that I stopped living in the moment... this is something i have struggled with, and continue to struggle with today.  what is it that causes so much worry and anxiety?...oh right, it's worrying about what I cannot control... the future...so, what have I been doing about this problem? stopping to smell the effing flowers! geez! tomorrow will worry about itself.


top - fine knit top - h&m - available now in store and online

skirt - luna - the scoop vancouver - no longer available

shoes - aldo - fall 2014 season - no longer available 

purse - Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Clutch with Strap- no longer available






No comments:

Post a Comment